Date & Location
Occurs weekly every Wednesday starting on 8/1/2016 at 7:00 AM
Fesler Hall (FH), Indianapolis, Indianapolis, IN
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Recognize system wide quality improvement initiatives;
- Apply the latest evidence into the treatment of head and neck cancer patients;
- Apply the latest evidence into the treatment of otologic disorders;
- Apply the latest evidence into the treatment of sinus and skull base disorders;
- Apply the latest techniques in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery.
The Indiana University School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Indiana University School of Medicine designates this live educational activity for a maximum of 2.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.