Date & Location
Occurs weekly every Wednesday starting on 7/1/2016 at 12:00 PM
Riley Hospital for Children (RI), Indianapolis, Indianapolis, IN
Neurology, Pediatrics, Radiology/Imaging
New Activity Description
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Recognize and apply use of genetic testing in diagnosis of syndrome of nonsyndromic disorders;
- Learn how to test for common neurologic syndromes;
- Apply improved effective communication skills for faculty and residents;
- Recognize neurologic syndromes and diagnose these in patients;
- Recognize future surveillance needs in some syndromes.
The Indiana University School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Indiana University School of Medicine designates this live educational activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category
™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.