Date & Location
Occurs weekly every Friday starting on 7/1/2016 at 12:00 PM
Emerson Hall (EH), Indianapolis, Indianapolis, IN
Hematology/Oncology, Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
New Activity Description
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Each Grand Rounds presentation will provide participants with the latest knowledge and techniques on different subject relevant to the practice of internal medicine.
- Physicians will be able to describe systems-based strategies for getting their patients optimal diagnostic evaluations.
- Physicians will be able to describe the evidenced based therapies appropriate for their patients.
- Physicians will be able to identify methods to improve their effectiveness in teaching medical students and residents.
- Explain new information and techniques
- Describe systems-based strategies for optimal diagnostic evaluations
- Describe appropriate evidenced based therapies for their patients
- Identify methods to improve their effectiveness in teaching medical students and residents
Indiana University School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Indiana University School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.