Date & Location
Occurs weekly every Tuesday starting on 7/1/2016 at 7:30 AM
Cancer Care Pavillion (RT), Indianapolis, Indianapolis, IN
Hematology/Oncology, Pathology, Radiology/Imaging, Surgery
New Activity Description
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Discuss surgical aspects of sarcoma RX
- Discuss radition aspects of sarcoma RX
- Discuss chemotherapy aspects of sarcoma RX
- Discuss pathology aspects of sarcoma Rx
- Interpret diagnostic images by radiologist and discuss
Indiana University School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Indiana University School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.