Date & Location
Occurs monthly on the 1st day of each month starting on 7/1/2016 at 11:30 AM
Riley Hospital for Children (RI), Indianapolis, Indianapolis, IN
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Apply improved teaching skills and curriculum across the range of medical learners;
- Discuss methods to maintain and expand the skills using up-to-date best practices;
- Discuss personal/professional development strategies;
- Explain and apply faculty leadership/management skills; and
- Discuss self-reflection in practice related to life satisfaction, patient care and education; Review burnout scale and apply ways to address burnout prevention.
The Indiana University School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Indiana University School of Medicine designates this live educational activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit
™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.