Date & Location
Occurs weekly every Thursday starting on 7/1/2016 at 7:00 AM
Goodman Hall (GH), Indianapolis, Indianapolis, IN
Neurology, Radiology/Imaging, Surgery
- Provide learning opportunities to all the practicing providers as part of the IUSM mission of proving most advanced clinical care to the brain tumor patients
- Perform advanced clinical management and care with brain tumor patients.
- Learners will be knowledgeable regarding appropriate diagnosis and management of various subtypes of brain tumors.
- Recognize appropriate diagnosis and management of various brain tumor subtypes.
- Learners will appreciate the importance of outcomes.
- Explain the importance of outcomes assessment.
- Case presentations will serve as basis of improving neurooncological care.
- Utilize most appropriate and current best clinical practice in neurooncological care.
Indiana University School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Indiana University School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.