Date & Location
Occurs monthly on the 1st starting on 7/1/2016 at 8:00 AM
IU Health University Hospital (UH), Indianapolis, Indianapolis, IN
- To be able to tailor systemic therapy to patients with a variety of immunobullous disease.
- Recognize standard of care for skin malignancies.
- Provide an emphasis on cost-effectiveness of tests and therapeutics and an ethics of disease management.
- Identify and apply the array of wound care technologies and treatments.
- Recognize mucosal diseases and understand appropriate workup and treatment.
Indiana University School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Indiana University School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 4.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.