Date & Location
Occurs weekly every Thursday starting on 7/1/2016 at 5:15 PM
IU Health Methodist Hospital, Indianapolis, Indianapolis, IN
Anesthesiology, Dental, Emergency Medicine, Family Practice, General Pediatrics, Hematology/Oncology, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Nursing, Pain Management, Pediatrics, Pharmacy, Physical Therapy, Psychiatry, Radiology/Imaging, Residents & Fellows, Rheumatology, Social Work, Specialty Physicians, Surgery
- Recognize specific personal challenges in English pronunciation and frequency;
- Accurately produce English speech sounds;
- Recognize English stress, intonation, sentence rhythm and rate of speech;
- Demonstrate coherent speech, effectively and naturally in a variety of settings; and
- Develop strategies to overcome and compensate for communication challenges.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Indiana University School of Medicine and Indiana University Health. The Indiana University School of Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Indiana University School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 2.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.