Date & Location
Occurs weekly every Wednesday starting on 7/1/2016 at 5:00 PM
Goodman Hall (GH), Indianapolis, Indianapolis, IN
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Provide learning opportunities as part of the neurosurgical residency program and IUSM neuroscience rotation.
- Apply neurosurgical strategies in completion of certification exams
- Recognize appropriate neurodiagnostic and management practices and evidence based guidelines
- Learners will appreciate the importance of outcomes. Assess outcomes in patients and clinical research
- Utilize appropriate neurosurgical and surgical skills.
The Indiana University School of Medicine's Division of Continuing Medical Education (IUSM CME) has been resurveyed by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) and awarded Accreditation with Commendation for six years as a provider of continuing medical education for physicians.