Friday, February 24, 2017 11:33 AM - Saturday, February 24, 2018 12:33 PM
Online, Indianapolis, IN
Making Sense of Biosimilars
- Define biosimilars and contrast them from reference product and generic drugs.
- Discuss the history of biologic agents.
- Explain how biosimilars are approved by the FDA.
- Identify common concern with the use of biosimilar agents.
- Recognize economic and clinical impacts of biosimilars.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Indiana University School of Medicine and IU Health Physicians. Indiana University School of Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Indiana University School of Medicine designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity