Wednesday, January 4, 2017 11:53 AM - Thursday, January 4, 2018 12:53 PM
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Discuss five common practices in nutrition support and evaluate the evidence to support or abandon the practices
- Describe the rationale for examining and changing traditional practices in nutrition support
- Formulate action steps for change in practice for each of the five myths
- Define Social Media
- Discuss incidence of social media use
- Dispel common myths regarding the use of social media amongst professionals
Indiana University School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Indiana University School of Medicine designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
For questions about accessibility or to request accommodations please contact the CME office at 317-274-0104 or email@example.com. One week advance notice will allow us to provide seamless access. Please ensure to specify the accommodations you need in order to participate.