Date & Location
Occurs monthly on the 4th Thursday starting on 7/1/2016 at 12:00 PM
Emerson Hall (EH), Indianapolis, Indianapolis, IN
Anesthesiology, Emergency Medicine, Family Practice, Hematology/Oncology, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Nursing, Pain Management, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Radiology/Imaging, Surgery
At the conclusion of this activity participants will be able to:
- Identify and discuss a current issue or topic related to clinical research or applicable appropriate conduct.
- Provide qualified speakers qualified on research related topics.
- Identify resources and reference materials to assist in the conduct of one's clinical research practice. Utilize information and material to enhance performance.
- Identify and discuss a current issue or topic related to clinical research or applicable appropriate conduct
- Provide qualified speakers qualified on research related topics
Indiana University School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Indiana University School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.