Date & Location
Occurs monthly on the 29th day of each month starting on 7/1/2016 at 12:00 PM
Decatur County Memorial Hospital, Greensbug, Indianapolis, IN
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Explain AJCC TNM staging for breast cancer;
- Describe the diagnostic signs of lymphoma;
- Discuss the various options for screening and treatment of lung cancer;
- Discuss the various screening guidelines to incorporate into clinical practice to improve detection rates of thyroid cancer; and
- Discuss the signs and symptoms of colon cancer.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Indiana University School of Medicine and Decatur County Memorial Hospital. The Indiana University School of Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Indiana University School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.