Date & Location
Occurs weekly every Tuesday and Friday starting on 7/1/2016 at 7:00 AM
IU Health Methodist Hospital, Indianapolis, Indianapolis, IN
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Review patient cases to key in on changes of management;
- Identify when to initiate deep vein thrombosis when appropriate;
- Utilize evidence based guidelines in management of open abdominal cases;
- Utilize research on resuscitation measures to interpret laboratory results and guide resuscitation; and
- Utilize protocols and evidence based guidelines on chest tube management to manage blunt chest trauma and identify when surgical management is warranted.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Indiana University School of Medicine and Indiana University Health. The Indiana University School of Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Indiana University School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit
™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.