Date & Location
Tuesday, April 25, 2017 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Goodman Hall (GH), Indianapolis, IN
The Cardiovascular Consortium is an interactive session to provide an open forum for discussion related to national market trends, quality initiatives, and evidence based developments in the field of cardiovascular care.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Recognize current market changes and policies affecting the continuum of care within Cardiovascular Services
- Identify national cardiology updates Including IUH Next Generation ACO Strategies
- Describe present Value Based Care and 2017 payment updates
- Discuss key healthcare policy changes and impact to cardiology services within the system
- Review key quality indicators including Appropriate Use Care
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Indiana University School of Medicine and IU Health. The Indiana University School of Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Indiana University School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 5.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
For questions about accessibility or to request accommodations please contact the CME office at 317-274-0104 or firstname.lastname@example.org. One week advance notice will allow us to provide seamless access. Please ensure to specify the accommodations you need in order to participate.