Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - Wednesday, June 21, 2017 12:00 AM
IU Health Physicians Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
At the conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Discuss the pathophysiology of abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA)
- Identify the major risk factors for AAA development
- Describe AAA screening and the goal management
- Summarize the nonsurgical treatment of asymptomatic AAA
- Compare and contrast the interventional strategies used for aneurysm repair
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Indiana University School of Medicine and IU Health Physicians. Indiana University School of Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Indiana University School of Medicine designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.